2020 Wrap Up – Part 4!
The end of 2020 is here! And while there are so many of us, including me, that say GOOD RIDDANCE to this year – I am also immensely thankful for the past 365 +/- days.
Let me tell you why….
• Mission, Vision, Company Core Values – that we actually follow!
• Weekly reported KPI’s that all go back to our Mission, Vision, and Core Values
• New ways to network instead of in-person networking
• New compensation plans that correlate with our company goals and budgets
• Implemented a new hiring process that is no longer based on gut feeling
• Created documents for all of our company processes across each department
• Did a deep dive into our finances and cut back on all of the fluff spending
• Solidified new protocol for vendor relationships
• Fine tuned everything to serve in excellence….always
• We are all in this together. We are not all in the same boat – but we are all battling the same storm. Be patient, give grace, and love not just in your personal life…but also in business.
• There are some people who cannot be part of your business. This does not mean they are bad people. They are just not a fit. Let them go.
• Zoom is better than Google Hangouts….even though I still cannot figure out all the settings.
• It is necessary sometimes to take a step back, reset, and learn to be excellent. And then strive for even better.
• I am so thankful for my teammates who have made it through COVID and stayed the course. They have seen what needs to be done and raised themselves and their standards to confront the challenge. I am so proud of them.
• Our clients. The clients that have recently come on board and the clients that have been with us for many years. Thank you.
Goodbye 2020. Hello 2021. Can’t wait to see what you have in store for us.